5 Ways to Counteract an Intense High
If you find yourself “too high” there are several things you can do to help you alleviate the feeling.
- First no one has ever overdosed on cannabis! Don’t panic! Time is your friend in this kind of situation. Maybe find a quiet place to relax or sleep it off.
- Use caution when eating edibles, the only time I’ve over done it was with edibles so know your limits. Most new consumers/patients should start with 5 to 10 mg of an edible for the best experience. Wait at least an hour before you consume any more of the edible in spite of what you might like to do because they do taste so good. Remember, you can always eat more but if you consume too much you can’t take it back.
- Black pepper — If you do get paranoid or anxious, black pepper will help – you can sniff or chew on black peppercorns and should provide instant relief! However, on the other hand if you want to intensify your high — eat mangos!
- Distract yourself: take a walk, get active, watch a movie, listen to some music, play a video game, talk to some friends, cook, eat something good, clean your house.
- Take something high in CBD because that counteracts anxiety.